Summer Camp 2022
registration is now open
Register Today, spots fill up quickly
Goucher College | St. James Academy
Saint Pauls School for Girls
Hayfields | John Carroll
Check in starting at 8:30 am for half day and full day
Full days run 9am-3pm
Half days run 9am-12pm
4-5 yr. olds half day only
6 yr. and older half and full day
High School Training Program For JV and Varsity Tennis Players
High school training program available at the Goucher location only
Summer Camp Registration Form
What You Need For Camp
- Bag Lunch or approx. $10 to purchase lunch (Full Day Only)
- Half Day do not bring lunch
- Water Bottle
- Tennis shoes/comfortable clothing/hat
- Snack Money – (optional additional snacks/gatorade)
- In case of inclement weather camp will be canceled and a credit will be issued
Schedule Of The Day
8:30 – 9:00 Check in
9:00 – 9:15 Warm-up stretching
9:15 – 10:00 Practice Forehand, Backhand Drills
10:00 – 10:30 Volley Drills, Serving
10:30 – 11:30 Games Incorporating Tennis Drills
11:30 – 11:45 Races
11:45 – 12:00 Cool Down
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch / Free Time
1:00 – 2:00 King & Queen Court, Match Play
2:00 – 3:00 Drills, End of Day Stretching
Don’t Forget Friday is Pizza Party / Awards Day!
All Skill Levels Welcome
* Coed Ages 4-16 *
Beginners, Pee-Wee’s, Tournament Players, Intermediate ALL WELCOME!!!!
- Campers will be separated into ability levels and age.
- Advanced campers will work on strategy, footwork, serving & more!
- Quickstart Tennis will be used for younger campers.
These are the locations for our Summer Camps
(Half day & Full day)
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204
Click here for a map.