2021 Summer Camps
Registration For 2021 Tennis Summer Camps Are Now Open
Thank you to all that attended summer camp 2020!
COVID-19 Guidance to Safety at Mast Tennis Academy Summer Camp
The goal is to create a safe and healthy environment for staff and children to limit the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and implement safety measures as suggested by the Camp Medical Director, CDC, ACA, and the Maryland Department of Health and Hygiene.
- Full refunds if camp is cancelled
- Staggered, contact-free camper drop-off and pick-ups
- Pre-screening and temperature checks of all staff and campers upon arrival
- A limited number of campers in small groups at each location that will not share objects/equipment
- Social distancing will be encouraged and monitored
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces
- Small groups of campers stay together all day, each day, as much as possible
- A maximum of nine campers per counselor, not to exceed groups of 10 people
- Campers bring their own lunches and water
- We recommend that parents and legal guardians of high-risk campers consult with their child’s medical provider to assess their risk and determine if camp attendance is acceptable.
- It is up to each parent/guardian to supply a face covering or mask should they prefer their child wear one when appropriate. Staff will wear face coverings during activities, when it is not feasible to maintain physical distancing.
- Camp activities and programs are outdoors until additional restrictions are lifted.
- Hand sanitizing products available and easily accessible for all campers. Frequent hand washing will be encouraged.
- All staff have completed training in all aspects of summer camp and are prepared with the new CDC protocols and safety procedures.
Please note that NO sick camper or staff member may attend camp.
Mast Tennis Summer Camp Located at
St. James Academy
Saint Pauls School for Girls
COVID-19 Operational Plan
Please read the COVID-19 Operational Plan.
Medical Release Form
Please download form, fill out and bring with you the first day of camp.
Covid Release Form
Please download form, fill out and bring with you the first day of camp. This form is just for this summer in light of covid-19
Summer Camp Welcome flier
For your convenience here is a sheet with info you will need for first day of camp.
What You Need For Camp
- Bag Lunch (Full Day Only)
- Half Day do not bring lunch
- Water Bottle
- Tennis shoes/comfortable clothing/hat
- Snack Money – (optional additional snacks/gatorade)
- In case of inclement weather camp will be canceled and a credit will be issued
Schedule Of The Day
8:30 – 9:00 Check in
9:00 – 9:15 Warm-up stretching
9:15 – 10:00 Practice Forehand, Backhand Drills
10:00 – 10:30 Volley Drills, Serving
10:30 – 11:30 Games Incorporating Tennis Drills
11:30 – 11:45 Races
11:45 – 12:00 Cool Down
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch / Free Time
1:00 – 2:00 King & Queen Court, Match Play
2:00 – 3:00 Drills, End of Day Stretching
Don’t Forget Friday is Pizza Party / Awards Day!
All Skill Levels Welcome
* Coed Ages 4-16 *
Beginners, Pee-Wee’s, Tournament Players, Intermediate ALL WELCOME!!!!
- Campers will be separated into ability levels and age.
- Advanced campers will work on strategy, footwork, serving & more!
- Quickstart Tennis will be used for younger campers.
These are the locations for our Summer Camps
(Half day & Full day)
1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204
Click here for a map.